Monday 30 March 2020

T'Pau Gig


T'Pau Gig
Music mattered greatly to me
My first gig was in March 1988
I saw T'Pau at Manchester Apollo
The bouncers were cunts
Moving me from down to upstairs
But it was fine my band was there
They were an awesome rock band
With a hot red haired singer
Of course I wanted to fuck her
Their songs rocked my head
I listened to them all the time
My rivals on the YTS hated T'Pau
And listened to Indie bands
Like The Smiths and New Order
I liked those bands later
Before then I enjoyed T'Pau
They were in Smash Hits magazine
But were not a teeny pop band
A contemporary of Bon Jovi
They were my first ever gig
Other gigs followed like Status Quo
And hundreds more quality shows
Long live Rock n Roll! \M/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.