Thursday 12 March 2020

Tae Kwon Do

Tae Kwon Do
In the early and mid 80s I joined the trend
And got into Tae Kwon Do like my mates and rivals did
Going to a local dojo run by Master Woody
I went for three months and never paid membership!
I learnt all I could like kicks blocks and punches
But the kata was so silly for I don't line dancing!
It looked cool but was so confusing and not needed
How could I stop the bullies if I was dancing?
We went to a karate shop in Manchester
Where we bought throwing stars and weapons
I was no Bruce Lee and never watched his films
Chuck Norris and his films was my fave
Missing In Action and all his awesome skills
My mum eventually made me get rid of my toys
And the police made throwing stars illegal
But I remember that time when I did Tae Kwon Do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.