Wednesday 1 April 2020

new work

Lost Art
I was a very talented artist in my teens
I drew aeroplanes and landscapes
My art was my life in the 80s
I drew at home and in school
In lessons and in art class
I kept all my work in folders and pads
IT WAS SADLY LOST IN 2001
That event stopped my art
Except for tattoo designs
People said redraw it all
That made me mad and sad
They don't understand!
They're not artists
I've had psychics remote view it
But they couldn't locate it
I hope my art turns up someday soon
Then I'll draw aeroplanes again




Model Planes
I made hundreds of model planes
And dozens of tanks at a teenager
I had hundreds of them of all types
From old biplanes to stealth fighters
They were also my life and so cool
When we moved house I left them
Where are they now?
Still in the display cases?
From Spitfire to Space Shuttle
I made them all my old model kits
I was always in the clouds
A happy part of my teens




Biggest Untruth
I was 14 and in school
There was a problem
I couldn't see the blackboard
I copied notes off my mate

But my eyes got worse
I had to go for an eye test
There they told me the news
I was short sighted and needed glasses

But my eyes would be fine
Within six months
It was a huge lie
My eyes got worse

There was no way I'd fly fast jets
It was one the reasons 
I never became a Royal Air Force pilot
But I could've been an armourer

That would've been enough
It's hard being 15 
And making career choices
I crashed and burned
But made up for it




To Grow
I realized that I had to be strong and rely on myself
Nobody else would help me except me alone
I chose the decision to stop being my own enemy
Denying my haters and enemies further victories
Taking away their satisfaction in my failures
I had to stop being inexperienced and learn
Be strong and not weak by relying on myself
I knew it'd take time but I was young and had time
Years to learn and adapt and grow and be successful
I was determined to stop the errors of my ways
And be strong and grow up and get the best for me
No more to failure and depression and the rest
Moving on from those difficult teen years
And successfully living my life my own way
No more wrong turns for Jimmy!





others

the end
meteor strike
alien invasion
super volcano
mega quake
virus
nuclear war
chemical war
conventional war
human upheavel
zombie apocalypse
devil returning
etc



do mt mataba poem love/war 
beauty death soldiers almost in 2/lose leg fight
hard to think it happened here
where we hike climb and cycle now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.