Wednesday 4 March 2020

BUCK FUCK ZUCK

BUCK FUCK ZUCK
Where were you when they assassinated Mark Zuckerberg?
I was having a dump and using Facebook
I was promoting this book in erotic groups
The barstewards blocked me from posting
Because my book is a rude one
Full of well written adult poems
Which feature varied sex and intimacy
I guess my book isn’t for the Zuck
So feck the Zuck and all he stands for
I won’t miss him or his smug ways
I read that his death was a slow one
And that they cut off his ballacks
Then romped his sexy wife and shot her full of dumplings
It said she enjoyed the sex after consenting, of course
But don’t believe all you read
Is the Zuck really dead?
Fucktard him and his awesome (NOT) site
I’m off for a beer coz I'm stressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.