Thursday 18 June 2020

poem from Fucking Upside Down In a Blazing Avro Manchester Bomber – Poems from My Life and More Nick Armbrister

Work or Write?
I work in a job to pay my bills and rent
Bill gets a lot of money off me
He is really fucking greedy and rich
But I’m richer in talent coz I write
An example is this poem I just did
Not long after finishing my slave job
How would you feel if you had my job?
Bill takes 9/10 of my wage for his ego
Leaving me with enough for a single beer
Or half a kebab or a small portion of chips
I think I’ll quit and become a writer
Spending my time doing such poems
About rich bill and the follies of life
What do you think? Work or write?
Fucking Upside Down In a Blazing Avro Manchester Bomber – Poems from My Life and More
Nick Armbrister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.