Sunday 7 June 2020

Kebab Chips Drink Nick Armbrister


Kebab Chips Drink


Nick Armbrister






Lake Comedy 
Lusty girl I saw there in a Jane’s Addiction top
When we were in the soccer museum
Reminds me of when I saw them live

I was only a kid and had no such gal
No Just Because or Mountain Song
No thief Been Caught Stealing

Just a girl watching Mork and Mindy
Why did I notice her?
Her natural aura and firm breasts!

Then her looks and figure
Taken over by rapture
Kerosene fumes to my brain

Heady event more to behold
Forbidden forsaken forlorn fantastic
We got on and here we are in bed!

In a timeless yearless nameless place
That we call our own love nest
When we shagged it was connection

Things were said and many promises made
Except to not be detached
Give me a blowjob I said!

She lives in the town below the lake
May it always be stable
Let her take me the shore

On its serene kilometre shores
And see the moonrise there
New moon new endings

Reduce me to below nothing
Rebuild me again into what and who?
She says join her in her fantasies

This I do as she rides my mountain
See nature and the sun
Where old desires fell

Earth and sky union complete



The White Stuff
The milkman called round to the woman’s house
Her red silk panties were on the line
This meant her husband had gone to work
The milkman dropped off some of the white stuff
Two bottles of semi skimmed milk

And one full fat milk for her fat husband
Who couldn’t get it up!

The milkman had no problem popping it in
He called round same time each Tuesday
And did his deed for his customer
Delivering plenty of the white stuff
Stripping off his uniform and getting it on

Just imagine the poor husband
Three years of impotency

And too many meat pies!
He did the milkman a favour
Who delivered on time
And always came twice!



Hoopker Girl
The hooker called me babe
I could see all her tits
They looked nice in her vest top
I bet they’d been sucked recently
And the thousand note she offered to me
Was her client’s payment
For getting bucked, sucked and fucked
In whatever order you chose
With no protection except his wits
She called me babe and more
Said she wanted my seed
That’s fine in principle
Call me what you want
As long as I get your cash
As for my seed well, there’s an issue
I don’t need to pay for sex and like it safe
Even safe sex with dangerous gals
And you aint one of them
Nice looking as you are
In cut down jeans with visible pussy
How many times tonight?
Not with me dear hooker…



Spam Fuck!
Milani left you a private message
And many other girls are waiting for you!
Enjoy!
Hello, you just received (2) new invitations to meet up
Any plans for tonight?
We can meet if you like my photos!
Are you ready?
Hookup with Latina beach babes
Explore the possibilities with beautiful Russian women

I'm in my 30s, single, white, female (if you didn't get that already by me posting in women seeking men), a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) very well educated, great job, have my life together, just missing someone nice, smart and interesting to spend my free time (what little I have) with

Have a great time using our services!
Meet singles moms in your area for sex
Let’s hang ;)

(1) New snapsext message
Meeting a stranger really gets me crazy just thinking about it
Do you like my pic?
Can’t wait to meet you!
Start naughty dating now!

I’m just looking for cool guy just for SEX tonight!
Kaylin new nude photo!
Let me spoil you with my addicting skills
No one can forget me after seeing me {-.-} once

I am talking seriously
Any plans for tonight?
We can meet if you like my photos!
Are you ready?
I’m 18+ cute sexy girl

I just need a man who can satisfy me on my bed
Do you think that you interest me and on my bed or on your bed?
Snapsext?
Shhhhhhhh...
Ready for that date?
Reply to me!

Rayna new hot selfie!
Swap nude selfies and hookup for free!
Beautiful Asian girls:
Your exclusive login info enclosed
New email

Hayley new nude photo!
Welcome to adult LocalGirlsSexBook!
View my private photos...

WARNING:
This site contains nude photos of people you know
Do u wanna girl for one-night stand?
These horny chicks are looking for the same!
Remi new nude photo!

I’m readyy to party????????
How about you.
I’m veryy passionate
Liv new nude photo!
Let me spoil you with my addicting skills

My new selfie!
Do u like it?
Im looking for tonight hookup!
Do u?

Elliot has been tagged you on photo and write a message
"This is my new BF"
Write a private message to Elliot
Do you like what you see?
Click on link to check out more pics of Aleah!

MILF Postings –
Age is only a number, experience is what counts
Thousands of women want to hookup near you
Our members are looking for discreet sex hookups
Any plans for tonight?
We can meet if you like my photos!
Are you ready?

Swap nude selfies and hookup for free!
No credit card required –
#1 visited online dating site
Create a free login.
Browse women.
Meet to f*ck
We can meet up and drink some cocktails, have fun, and SEX!

I need someone to F.ck with...
Do u wanna it too?
Lorelei new nude photo!

Don’t waste your time.
Just make FREE profile and write me!
Don't waste your time!
It's absolutely FREE registration!
Horny girls wanna love!
Good day!

We considered your resume to be very attractive and we thought the vacant position in our company could be interesting for you
We guarantee the best quality of our products and assure you that their pharmacological action is identical to those you can find at your local pharmacy
I’ve just broke up with my boyfriend and I don’t really want any serious relationship at the moment

Do you want to go out and have some fun with me?
I’ve seen you on Facebook and I am sure we can have some great time together
Any plans for tonight?
We can meet if you like my photos!

Are you ready?
Want to fuck a horny slut tonight?
Do you like what you see?
Click on link to check out more pics of Vanessa!
To answer these girls, please login in your account
Are you interested in me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.