Monday 20 April 2020

Obsessed

Incident Report 74399 2020 JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX

Obsessed Obsessed with speed I was that Round the dial Engine fucking screaming Me racing them Or just myself Not ever stopping After we collided Something about movement Positive insane velocity I could drive Surely the best Crap limited cars Only slowed me Past all limits How I grin My workmate screams Watch the lorry!!! I swerve by We speedily escape Till the crash Which patiently waits To painfully end All my fun Floor the pedal Skid swerve race I refuse slowness Pushing one litre Risking old banger Put me there Behind the wheel I'll fucking drive A man possessed By my shadow So much speed Don't dare worry For little me Or my casualties Eat my dust Hear tires squeal Smell rubber burn There goes Jimmy Crazy fucking nutter! Passionate to race Open road track Safety not included An opponent needed Or just myself Again cheating death For how long?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.