Wednesday 8 April 2020

Oldham Chav Suicide


Oldham Chav Suicide
The Oldham chav wanted to commit suicide
He asked me to help him but I refused
I didn’t want to be an accessory to his act
I’d go to jail and be known forever more as a criminal
Just like the suicidal chav who insisted to die
I said to him is it ok to observe and he agreed
I watched him prepare the rope round the post
He seemed to know what he was doing
Had he actually hung other people?
I didn’t ask nor did I ask on his past
I imagined it was criminal like all chavs
He got a chair and placed it by the wall
It was under the pipe and rope all set to go
I nodded to him and he smiled sadly
Then climbed onto the chair and looked round
And he put the rope round his neck
His neck was long and narrow
The rope looked powerful and work like
I had no illusion that he would soon be dead
With one final smirk he jumped upwards
At the same time he kicked the chair away
His body jerked as the rope took weight
He jerked and twitched and went red
There was no neck snapping noise
He was slowly being strangled!
A smell filled the room as he defecated
I remained there for two hours more
He was long dead by then and gone
His body becoming stiff and his soul?
Was he in heaven or Hell or inbetween?
An Oldham chav had just suicided
I now had to write...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.