Friday 3 April 2020

joint poem

Gloomy House



BY CRAIG J. BURT/Jimmy Boom Semtex



Everyone's in hysteria



Including me



There's a stench in the air



& it's not a farticide caused by me



The coronavirus is the talk of the day & night



My body is frozen & aching to be free



For now



I'm trying to keep my cool



In my gloomy house...





This thing that we're in



Lockdown central no going out



Hit the street dance in a club



In your dreams with a hot babe



Maybe you'll die slow and cruel



Before the song plays again



Slow death march no acid house anthem



In this together all the same



Can't go to church we need God now



Fight the fear do what you must



Pray for a better future where we can smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.