Monday 6 February 2017

Wahey Facefuck Mother Fuckers!

Wahey Facefuck Mother Fuckers! 

This poem is for all you mother fuckers who run facefuck. Come and kiss my arse you silver bastard motherfuckers! I’m sick of your fucking security passwords when I’m sending msgs to my friends on there when I’m LOGGED in so this is for you! Come on now all together:
   “FUCK YOU FACEFUCK MOTHER FUCKERS!”
   “FUCK YOU FACEFUCK MOTHER FUCKERS!”
   “FUCK YOU FACEFUCK MOTHER FUCKERS!”
Is that enough people? Are you now happy you vented your anger on facefuck website? I think they should pay for the mobile that got broke when their site made me angry. I never turned green I just launched my phone against the wall. I blame them and their stupid cunting security checks, so here Nick goes solo on his own. You know the saying!
   “FUCK YOU FACEFUCK MOTHER FUCKERS!”
   “FUCK YOU FACEFUCK MOTHER FUCKERS!”
   “FUCK YOU FACEFUCK MOTHER FUCKERS!”
Top author Nick Armbrister is now sticking with Myspace, this is official.                       
He deleted his facefuck account and won’t waste his time there.                                    
But to bin your account on facefuck do you know how to do it?                                              Coz they store your info… you gotta delete your email address completely. Anyhow one last time people you know the words lol!
   “FUCK YOU FACEFUCK MOTHER FUCKERS!”
   “FUCK YOU FACEFUCK MOTHER FUCKERS!”
   “FUCK YOU FACEFUCK MOTHER FUCKERS!” 

And the guy in the grey pants and t shirt always wears the same clothes. What the fuck is that about? Facefuk owner has the personality of a cardboard box and more cash than sense, the fuckin’ twerp. Myspace here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.