Tuesday 28 February 2017

ITUNES MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE REMOVED ALL MY JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX EBOOKS... CUNTS

STILL NOT RESOLVED THE ISSUE ON MY DELETED JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX EBOOKS. IM VERY FUCKING ANOYED. BUT MY BOOKS ARE ON RIVAL SITES. I WILL NOT BE FUCKING MUZZLED. NEVER.

hi ive a very urgent issue to be sorted out. this is the SECOND time ive emailed you. my previous case is ---------------------- inquiries so you can tie the 2 together. all of my ebooks under my name JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX have been deleted off itunes. i also released a new book and it cant be listed on itunes at all. im very angry and annoyed on this. there was no reason why given to me on the complete deletion. i need this sorting out now pls and the specific reason why. not a general reason but the actual reason. ive had issues with itunes before and rarely get a definite answer off them. so sort this pls. my books can contain adult erotic topic in stories or political activism. is this the reason? if so freedom of speech is being muzzled. yours unhappy jimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.