Monday 27 February 2017

Aeroplane Poems 3 By Nick Armbrister with Shy Lhen Esposo

Aeroplane Poems 3


By Nick Armbrister with Shy Lhen Esposo

Quad Plane
My plane has four wings and is very cool.
She flies like a dragonfly and is fast like a bird.
As pretty as a daffodil and ethereal as morning mist.
I can put four times the bombs and missiles on her wings.
So when you annoy me I'll get you.
I'll arc round in an attack curve and ripple fire my Mavericks.
Boom boom boom your arse will go.
Bye bye bye your life will whisper.
Leaving you dead and in pieces.
Then I'll fly my quad plane and nail your brother.
His actions with my sister are just not funny.
Oh look, there he is!

---


Otto looked if he could still see
the boy but no one was there.
He crawled over the field and
found a nearby farm house.
He reached the farm yard.

'Mother! Mother! Mother!'
a boy screamed and,
'The pilot that I just told you about is outside the fence!'
The boy was frightened and his body shook.
He ran to his mother's back and hid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.