Monday 20 February 2017

An Ocean of Fish by Jimmy Boom Semtex

An Ocean of Fish


by Jimmy Boom Semtex

They walked in the beautiful house grounds. Sera's house came with three acres of gardens, all superbly cared for and manicured. Jelma looked over her turquoise frame designer glasses. She nodded at Chen. Ok, let's talk.
"I felt closed in, inside the house. This is much better. A beautiful garden. Quite memorable... like you Jelma," Chen said, opening up to the designer.
"Good to hear. Yes, the garden is nice. It's the reason my friend Sera bought her house. My looks hardly compare to this," Jelma replied, looking at Chen and then around the stunning grounds.
"I wanted to say to you I'd like you to design and produce several dresses for our Chinese market. That hardly matters now. I had to spend some time with you. You're such a remarkable young woman Jelma. Really."
"Whoa. That's a lot to say. You want us to make dresses for China, you want to spend time with me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.