Thursday 19 January 2017

THE COMPLETE NICK ARMBRISTER POETRY COLLECTION 1996 - 2011 poems

INNOCENCE IS LOST… VENGEANCE

“What the fuck are you doing?” I scream at you and your thugs.
You do the ultimate evil, you silly animal Norwegian Satanists.
 I wish I could obliterate you all. Killing kids, the innocents die young,
evil lives on, look at that twat Hitler. How dare you do it!
Does that mean I can fire an SS-20 at Oslo? You and your kind are the
worst, I hate you all. Vengeance will be ours...


PAGAN

As I had read about the futility of war
and the loss of the innocents from 58 years ago,
I think to now—
to emailing a girl and having the past,
my past brought back home.
Of my ex-wife being in Mars in a new life,
of Heidi saying we’ll be friends, me telling of Norway
and the truth to a true pagan and then
silence…






NOTHING

On my own, cold with ice in my veins, snow
in my soul, a freezing north wind clouding my mind.
I am alone again, oh how it hurts and brings me down
to my lowest point.
From the streets of Madrid and of Susan,
to jealous Mary, back to strange Brianna,
I have never been alone, until now.
With nothing to show but memories and loss,
the ache of so many girls. I curse
life and the Christian god, why is it like this?
That’s why I don’t believe in it, destiny is mine.
Someday I’ll overcome my loneliness
and meet the one, may pagan bride.
For now I sit and wait, contemplating my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.