Friday 13 January 2017

IAN AND ABBY GO SWINGING

IAN AND ABBY GO SWINGING

 Abby went into town to get a pizza for Ian and her. She bumped into an old mate who she knew from way back. He smiled and greeted her. “Hey Abby how are you? Long time no see!” Abs glanced at the good-looking man before her. In her head something moved, distant thoughts came to the surface. Yes! It’s what’s his name? From our school a few years ago, before we left to go into the big bad world. “I remember you. Mark Jones isn’t it? What are you up to then?” a curious Abs replied, glancing longer than she should at the man, then to her pizza which was going cold. An idea popped into her head - why not invite him to share the grub? How about asking him? Yes. “Jonesy do you want to go back for some pizza? Its cheese and meat. I just got it,” she invited her old mate. He looked down at the bare legged lady in her hot pants and said, “Yes why not, I haven’t had it in two weeks, oh pizza I mean!” Abs blushed red and glanced down. “I always enjoyed it when you went all shy!” the man commented. “Oh right. Well... my boyfriend Ian will be there. It’s our pizza but we can share.” “Oh I’m sorry, I assumed you were single. Sorry!” Jonesy apologised rapidly. “That's okay, really. We have lots of pizza and you’ll like my man, Ian. Trust me.” Abby did a quick text to Ian asking if he was okay on sharing the pizza. Two minutes later the reply came back, “Yes hurry back, I’m hungry. Bring your friend.” “Yea it’s okay for you to come back. What have you been doing with yourself since leaving school?” Abs enquired. Nothing prepared her for the reply, it was shattering – “Swinging, I’m a professional swinger. I’ve done a book, online video and a DVD,” Jonesy explained matter of factly. Silence descended for two minutes, a collage of images hit her mind. Sex with other people!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.