Tuesday 10 January 2017

OUT IN LATE 2017 NEW POEM BOOK WITH VARIED WORK/JOINT PROJECTS... 8TH Son In memory of the Sunny VIII P-51 Mustang crashes Jimmy Boom Semtex and other writers/poets/authors

8TH Son

In memory of the Sunny VIII P-51 Mustang crashes



Jimmy Boom Semtex and other writers/poets/authors
Jimmy Boom Semtex and Saurabh Pant


Coffee Times
As I sit here drinking my coffee I think back
to the other times that I’ve had coffee.
Thinking of the people I shared one with.
Who were they, where are they now?

There was a writer friend I once knew.
We talked books, life and how we’re the same
to everybody else over a coffee at Sainsbury’s.
Her legacy to me is Word of the Day.
I read every single word and learn its meaning.

And someone whom I should never of met.
A gal from a distance away who caused me such stress.
I never knew such falling outs nor rows or conflict.
She drank vanilla latte with chocolate shavings on top.
She wasn’t minted to fuck!

What of that lithe little lady with the witty personality?
She really adored me and always beheld me, in a good way.
Urged me to always take care, no matter what.
Her husband didn’t approve of our friendship.
Maybe he should have had coffee with us so we could talk?

Not to forget all the others I wanted to have a brew with.
Sometimes an innocent drink to chill over.
Other times a seductive one to have my way with them.
Varied reasons varied people now gone where?
Do they remember me when they drink their coffee?

Now I’m in Manila and I drink mine.
Enjoying Nescafe Blend and Brew as I write this.
And think how good it is that we all like coffee.
Good coffee not the decaf crap served by wannabes!



Coffee Times (by Saurabh Pant)
Coffee table welcomes us back.
The place where it all began!
My heart goes for you once more!
When you chirruped over my win.

Gold seems expired now.
We drank it out with our coffee sips!
I remember holding your hands!
You were so close on those glossy trips.

My dreams whispered your name sometimes.
A forest of emptiness appears now!
The crackling fire smokes complete intensity of your love.
Your touch was so soft somehow.

The grazes of your bites relish joy!
Your hands in mine play tricks!
Our kissing leisure together came back once more.
Coffee table waits for our love, the world changing mind's flicks...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.