Friday 6 January 2017

My Husband the Whore Jimmy Boom Semtex

http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/my-husband-the-whore/19316609

Her feet were past his shoulders and his dick pounded her cunt. He gave her what she wanted and he got another bedpost notch.

‘Give it to me, fuck me babe. That’s right Joe. Oh, oh…’ Imogen gasped like a stranded fish.

‘Too right, I’ll give you a damn good fuck. Oh yes.’ Joe was the walking cock. He provided a service. And it was well received.

He felt her smooth legs and enjoyed it. Her thighs were creamy white, smooth and very nice. Her pussy was freshly shaved and she smelled of flowery body spray. Quite a turn on. Shame about the face but you never looked at the mantel piece while poking the fire!

They did it doggy style. Her big butt poked upwards like the moorland above her northern town. Joe poked her from behind. She liked being poked!

Joe groped her tits and caressed the nipples. She had a fair pair. It was ejaculation time. His balls slapped on the back of her arse, the sound of progress. He shouted and collapsed on top of her.

‘That was great, Joe. But I’ve not cum yet. I never do when doing it doggy style,’ Imogen commented.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.