Monday 23 January 2017

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series Two by Jimmy Boom Semtex

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series Two by Jimmy Boom Semtex
"Consider the ice well and truly broken," Jane said, wiping tears from her cheeks. She giggled again and looked down at the half naked man next to her. Shaking her head, she added, "And it's black. God damn!"
"Glad it is. It's good to get introductions over. Yes, my cock is black, well spotted." The last sentence brought more school girl giggles from the middle age woman. Fire Extinguisher Man wanked his knob a few times.
Jane's mind was whirling like a gull in a gale. This is unbelievable. Nobody would ever believe me if I told them of this. No one.
"Do you want me to get fully undressed?"
Jane became shy and quiet. But only for a few seconds. "Yes. Yes, take it all off. I want to see you naked. All of you."
Without further ado, Fire Extinguisher Man got down to business. He untied his Timberland boots and removed them, took off his jeans and boxer shorts and then his blue lumberjack shirt and figure hugging army t-shirt, placing his clothes neatly on the ground. He kept his thick woollen socks on because pine needles and fallen leaves were everywhere.
"I like what I see," Jane observed. "Now undress me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.