Tuesday 21 July 2020

New Dawn 2971 Nick Armbrister and other authors/poets/writers

New Dawn 2971

Nick Armbrister and other authors/poets/writers


https://www.amazon.com/New-Dawn-2971-Nick-Armbrister-ebook/dp/B076123N3S/ref=sr_1_21?dchild=1&keywords=nick+armbrister&qid=1595354164&s=books&sr=1-21



Those Extra Sucks

I told my wife to suck my big black cock three times

The first time I watched her do it thru half closed eyes

The second time I fantasized of her curvy sister

And on the third I imagined her hot best friend

Three awesome fucking cock sucks

Each orgasm better than the first

Who will I think of if she does it four times?

 

 

 

Five?

England falls again

Five incidents of bloodshed

Over as many months

Spring and summer becoming winter

Three terrorist attacks by Muslims

Two involved cars and bridges

Knives were also a part in one

Another Muslim Extremist used a bomb

And White Van Man got even

Not to mention the tower block fire

It was an accident faulty fridge style

Wasn’t it?

 

 

 

Lacuna

When a downward spiral

Becomes an upward spiral

Where the fuck

Does this shit come from…

 

 

 

May Song
Maybe one day it will all be alright
Maybe one day I'll figure life out
Maybe one day I'll understand myself
Maybe one day life will give me its answers
Maybe one day I'll ask the right questions
Maybe one day I'll find out the reason why
Maybe one day all will be a dream
Maybe one day I'll start it all again

Maybe one day I simply forget what I am

Maybe one day I’ll ascend to the stars

Maybe one day I’ll be a computer program

With no feelings or fucking issues

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.