Saturday 4 July 2020

Endure the Wave by Jimmy Boom Semtex

Endure the Wave

by Jimmy Boom Semtex

https://www.amazon.com/Endure-Wave-Jimmy-Boom-Semtex-ebook/dp/B00RKH95ZM

"You're a remarkable young lady, my dear Jelma. As is your story. You're a real warrior woman. You never ever stopped fighting, not once did you? I myself know that. And to forgive like that..."

"Thank you Chen. No, I never stopped fighting. And never will. Fashion is my war, new designs my weapon, new dresses are my ammunition. I won't ever quit. I feel the same as you in that regard, not ever quitting. Am I right?"

"Yes, you're right there. I won't ever quit. My father gave me that discipline, as did my Kung Fu training. I won't ever quit you nor my business ventures. This stupid war threatens the second one. Damn them." Chen held Jelma's hand and kissed it. "It's good you're a fighter. A warrior of fashion. I like that."

"That's a nice term, a warrior of fashion. At least no one dies. What I endured gave me my fashion passion," Jelma laughed, all tension broken. She reached for her wine and drained the glass. Glad that bit is over. Hard to say, I've only told that story to a few trusted people. And there's not many of them. Now Chen knows my story.

"Anyhow, there's only one thing we can do to make amends for all your experiences my dear Jelma," Chen nodded, eating his meal. See what my young lady says to this. Let it be yes when I mention it!

"What's that then hmm? Invade North Korea and get even. Then stop all the other wars?"

"No my love. Though that's a very good thing to do. No, not that. We get married." There, he'd said it. Must watch Jelma with that wine bottle, in case she bottles me! How will she take this?

Her wine bottle was frozen in mid-air. What did Chen say? OMFG! He said it!

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Jelma screamed. She dropped the bottle, knocked her glass over and got up. And leapt into Chen's arms. He almost toppled out of his chair.

"Yes? Awesome..."

Intimate nations

Chen and Jelma made love while their respective nations fell into a war. It was a surreal time. Sensual pleasures between themselves took over their lives. Dress design could wait. Even planning their wedding could wait.

They were in Chen's Range Rover Sport parked up in a car park in down town Shanghai. One of six cars he owned. The seats were reclined and windows steamy. Soft rock played on the radio, volume low. Our couple was busy. Gentle moans and gasps emanated from them.

Jelma was on top of Chen. She rode him like a Goddess upon her stallion. Feeling every up thrust he made, countering with her own actions. Chen felt good. He was quite well endowed and knew how to use it. Jelma wasn't complaining. Though she wasn't very experienced in bed, she was a fast learner and good practical student. Lovemaking was a favourite subject and she expected top marks!

"That feels damn good my lover!" Jelma whispered, eyes closed. "Don't stop."

"I won't my dear Jelma," Chen gasped, focusing on the job.

Oh my, Chen is an experienced lover. He's so fantastic. I wonder how many lovers he's had? He'd easily pass off as a playboy, Jelma hazily thought.

She was nearly coming. Her number of orgasms could be counted on one hand. Chen would soon change that. Years of being single and a virgin were truly over. each time they made love, it was special. Like it was their first time. Was this because Jelma was deeply in love?

At Kazuki

Time without Jelma was hard. Her friends missed her dearly. They kept in touch online and by phone but it wasn't the same. Life went on but Jelma was missing. Her absence showed the friends' closeness.

The three girls were busily working on new designs and were losing themselves in creativity. It took the edge off things. The saying: The devil is in the detail, was true. A lime green dress. Something unusual. Made for That occasion when a lady wanted to look unique and flamboyant.

As usual it was a team project, each girl doing her own bit. Chiyo did the overall design, Kaito added the minor details and Sera made the first copy by hand. When it was on display, on a mannequin, it looked good. The form could be seen. This wasn't like a real person wearing it. Who would model it? The dress, named Hakucho or swan in Japanese, was stunning. There were green flowers woven onto the fabric, Kaito's work. It came to just above the knee and had artistic shoulder straps. If worn by a bridesmaid or for a meal out, it fitted the occasion.

The three girls put their names into one of Jelma's old baseball caps. By elimination, the last name in the hat would model the dress. It didn't matter if Kaito picked Sera's name, the final name would be the model. Kaito picked first; she closed her eyes and took the rolled up paper. It said: Chiyo. Sera went next. She got Kaito. Lastly Kaito picked the remaining name. It said: Sera. That settled it, Sera would model the dress. It was all her handy work.

While Sera got changed, Chiyo brewed some mint tea. It was steaming hot and there was a lot of it.

"Your tea is ready Sera. Come and get it and show us the dress," Chiyo gleefully commented. She passed Kaito a small cup.

"Lovely," Kaito said, sipping her tea.

"I'll just be a minute," Sera replied from the changing room.

"Ok, see you soon," Chiyo nodded, adding, "We promise to save you some tea!"

"You better," Sera laughed.

Kaito finished her cup and got another from the kettle. She liked it. Would she drink Sera's? Not if Sera could help it! She emerged like a dart from the room, a big grin on her face. Everyone looked at her.

"Oh my fucking Lord!" exclaimed Kaito.

"Hakucho," Chiyo exclaimed.

"I'll have my tea now," Sera said with an air of grace, nose held high.

"It's there... on the table," Chiyo pointed.

"Please pass it me," the model ordered, standing there like an exotic statuette.

"There you go," Kaito whispered. "I wasn't going to drink it."

"Thank you. It looks sweet. I know."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.