Wednesday 15 July 2020

My Husband the Whore Collection Jimmy Boom Semtex

My Husband the Whore Collection

Jimmy Boom Semtex


Jimmy Boom Semtex did three volumes of My Husband the Whore. They are here in this collection. This story is partly based on Joe’s quest for love and a search for something. What? Good times, sex, the missing link? All of the scenes are false but based in reality. It’s up to the readers to define which. It’s one fictitious man’s journey over several years in his life and personal conquests. Some were good, some bad. All are memorable. Guys and gals, we have all been there. Keep on looking. And when you find what you want, keep hold of it before it’s gone. Joe does not exist except in us all. Good luck!
------------



The year was 2012. Joe fucked a rough middle aged woman called Imogen. They met her on a social networking site. He saw her photo and decided to nail her. It took several days to seduce her. She looked every bit her forty six years. Joe’s mate once said: A certain type of woman has a certain use.Joe put that saying to the test.

 

Imogen lived in a nearby mill town. Joe had to catch three buses to get there. It gave the word nearby, a whole new meaning; his trip took four hours! All this to empty my balls. It better be worth it.

 

Imogen met Joe at the bus station and took him home. Wasn’t there rules about taking strangers home? What if she was a serial killer? Then he was dead…

 

‘Ignore the dogging references on my profile. Someone hacked my account before. I’m not into dogging,’ Imogen said.







Daisy Chainsaw, a goth band, were doing a gig at Manchester Uni. Joe got tickets. Sienna was actually enthusiastic about going. Was she high?

 

They went and the gig was a riot of noise, flashing lights, sweat,rat piss beerand people dressed in black. A good night. Joe loved it and he girlfriend had a laugh. Was goth growing on her?

 

Joe took Sienna to a goth club called Sin City in Manchester. He wore all black: a Ghost Dance t-shirt, jeans, bike jacket and ex-army boots. Sienna dressed like Sienna in browncorduroy wool lined jacket, pink short dress and shoes. Not goth or even alternative.A problem?

 

‘The people all look like zombies or prostitutes,’ Sienna commented.




They made love, hurriedly and with great vigour. It was obvious Kimmy liked sex but there was something else; it was like she really needed this. Had she just been ditched by someone, like I have?

 

Afterwards, she confirmed it. ‘My boyfriend of two years left me last month. He was a bad man, who was older than me. He used to slap me about. I couldn’t take it any longer. I walked out.’

 

‘He sounds like a real bastard. I’m so very sorry to hear that you experienced all that.’ Joe felt sorry for her and happy too after their recent sex. I’m not going to mention Maddie. She only left me a few days ago. Kimmy will think I’m using her for sex.

 

‘Oh Joe, he was a real bastard. He hit me. Hold me Joe, hold me…’ Kimmy burst into tears. Joe held her. She in turn gripped him tightly. Her tears were like fire against his cheek.

 

‘Shh now, don’t cry Kimmy dear. It’s ok. I’m here.’





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.