Saturday 16 May 2020

POEMS BY Craig J. Burt/Jimmy Boom Semtex


POEMS BY Craig J. Burt/Jimmy Boom Semtex




Burn This Letter
By Craig J. Burt/Jimmy Boom Semtex
You should burn this letter
The pages they contain
Piss stains
& sweet kisses
Admiring your name
Admiring your name
You should burn this letter
Where's the nearest lighter
I laugh
As I rub my nips
Dreaming of your beauty
Dreaming of your beauty...

As I touch myself
Me in the bath all alone
You should be here
With me right now
Naked and wet and riding
Perched on my love tool
Oh oh oh you know you like it
Just as I like you here
Placing one kiss on head
A caress of my hand
The beginning of more
Not ending till we are both spent
Like we were in a war
Or something else I can’t describe
But why put mere words on it?
Just like in the recent letter
Our actions are more than that
How I fucking need you!
Inside your cave now
Moving gliding riding colliding
Everlasting union wetness wetness wetness
You’re my Pacific Ocean babe
Look there you made me cum babe
I open my eyes and I’m alone here
Except inside of me in my very being
You totally fill me every single pore
Each part of me like a vessel of you
Feeling and thoughts and emotions beyond words
You are me and I am you my dear...
                             


Alive & Tripping
By Craig J. Burt/Jimmy Boom Semtex
Another party night fever
Raving so crazy
Strobelights twirling
My wild mind's going dizzy...

It's like we are flying/For this is what we both are/Twin sparks of light/Moving ever so fast/But still as one/Right here and now on our stage/The dancefloor we own/Nobody and noting will stop us/Movement and desire...



By Craig J. Burt/Jimmy Boom Semtex
Are you awake now?
I look at you you're still stoned & baked
I want to help you get over your blunder
Your bumbling
Your constant stuttering
You're starting to annoy me...

The pistol is loaded and lies on the side
By your pills and coke and weed and bourbon
A bullet dimly sparkles in the cylinder
Will a slug end up in you?
Ending what we were or are?
If indeed we are anything at all...



Zombie War
By Craig J. Burt/Jimmy Boom Semtex
The night is tranquil for now
Everyone's resting calmly inside their homes
In the distance
Creepy shadows slowly walking & hiding in bushes
Ready to attack...

Gonna eat you up
Right now now now!
Chomp your virgin flesh
Tastes so damn good
Succulent Americans on the way
To be digested so slowly
Tastes sooooo good...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.