Saturday 16 May 2020

My Husband the Whore Jimmy Boom Semtex

My Husband the Whore

Jimmy Boom Semtex


‘That’s ok. I’ll finish you by hand.’

‘Ok love.’

The lady of the night did just that. She wanked Joe off in the middle of a summer’s meadow. It was an idyllic setting. She worked rhythmically and knew her job. He held onto her lovely upper legs and held her close. Joe’s orgasm rose and greeted him.

‘That’s right. That’s right my dear. Oh yes. Look at that,’ she whispered. She finished him off.

Joe wiped his dripping penis on some tissue and fastened his jeans. ‘You were great. Thank you.’

She nodded and made herself decent. He opened his wallet, took out some notes and got some change out of his pocket. ‘It’s all I’ve got, I’m afraid.’

‘It’s fine. Some men do a runner after sex or hit me. You’re not like that.’ She was really grateful.

‘They’re bad men. I’ll never be like that or one of them. Come, I’ll walk you to the road.’

‘Thank you. You gave me back some faith in humanity.’

‘And thanks for this. I needed it. It’s been a rough summer.’


They were at the road now. They stood facing one another. ‘Take care. What’s your name? I’m Jennifer.’





Susan drove a BMW car. They headed up to the moors to fuck. They listened to the Sisters of Mercy and found a dark and desolate spot. A place of spirits, ghosts, aliens and dead children called Dovestones.

She had a wicked laugh and blushed when he looked into her eyes. Just like a school girl. ‘I wish you had a sexy school girl uniform on. That’s who you remind me of.’

‘I bet I do, you naughty man. Tell you what, I’ll suck your big dick and you can fantasize about me all dressed up. How’s that?’ Susan was in her element, with an older man. She could get away with anything.

Joe ruffled her dyed black hair and kissed her. She got his cock out. She gobbled till he came and he was in gothic heaven. Getting a gobble was in Joe’s top five all-time favourites. Along with shagging, goth music and beer!She sucked him dry. Just like several other loose women I’ve frequented.The finer things in life…

She mounted him, with difficulty because she was a big lady, and they had sex. Her thighs were huge and he felt it. She lifted up her entire body and did him. He struggled to breath and giggled. This made her do it even more. Her kisses drew him in and he imagined how nice she would be if she lost five stone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.