Friday 8 May 2020

Dominions of Corrosion Jimmy Boom Semtex poems


An accident.
The couple ended up in the Thames.
They were rescued.

He lived.
She died.

Few details are known.
Did she wear a life jacket?
Will he have survivors guilt?

Live with losing his future love?
The lady's family will be inconsolable.

All will ask why did this happen?
All will say:

Don't ever let it happen again.



Crakr Time
I wanted to try the new Cheltenham GCHQ puzzle.
It was sent out in an Xmas card.
I saw it on free Facefuk on my mobile.
Like all free things, it's crap.
You can't view the photos on it.
I turned on my computer to have a go.
A critical update stopped me.
I patiently waited an hour for it to run.
When I tried to go online it wouldn't.
I trouble-shooted the issue.
Was it the update corrupting Google Chrome?
Cos Chrome won't work.
Or is it the router being slow?
If so, why does my phone work?
I don't want to uninstall Chrome.
So I'll try a System Restore.
Will it work?
I only wanted to do the GCHQ puzzle.
Pass that and get a spy job.
Maybe they're testing my tek skills?
Seeing how I do.
Then employ me as a tek wizard.
How cool that would be.
In the meantime I must wait.




Sister Act
With a sister like mine
I don't need enemies
like you who hates me.
I'll give you my sister
as an Xmas gift.
On permanent loan.
See how you feel
with her moods and
anger turning you blue.





As I do you baby.
We can dance naked to 80s music.
Then pause the clock and make love.
There is no tomorrow.
If I could spirit you back in time, I would.
Fuck you when I was 13.
Be my first.
Do the same when I was your age.
And each and every year before and after.
Your long black hair is a gothic river.
When it's untied, your fucking awesome.
We know nothing else except one another.
Shyness is banished, for good.
As are inhibitions.
Next time, bring your sister.
We can all come together.
Happy birthday ladies.
And Merry Xmas too.



Commercial Venture
The small business premises was situated on the city outskirts.
It was both ideally located and a great building.
A roller shutter door gave good security.
The alarm system was linked to the police station.
Nightlights illuminated the scene.
We could ask for nothing more.
Our time here was limited but we got to work.
That involved mixing chemicals together to make new ones.
Health and Safety rules were strictly followed.
We wanted no accidents or injuries.
Soon we would be ready for the event.
My comrade bought three well maintained vans.
I helped him prep them to look like ambulances.
It took two days and we had to be sure it was right.
Not what we were doing or our cause.
Those stages were passed months ago.
The operation.
It needed to be perfect.
And it would be in every way.
For we were suicide bombers with ambulance bombs.
We would take thousands of lives and bring down skyscrapers.
An illusion of trust and life saving being our mortal guide.
Soon we will meet Allah.
Till then we must be vigilant and efficient in all ways.
Soon now...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.