Thursday 29 August 2019

NIPPLE PASTE 2020

My fragmentation shit targeted the Daesh Isis Muslim terrorists. They were responsible for many atrocities including multiple beheadings, planting IEDs, making car bombs and more. I flew my toilet in a huge arc to the Persian Gulf. I hit two targets, one each in Iraq and Syria.

The Syrian base was in a cave at the foot of a hill in a remote valley. The entrance was a long hidden tunnel, the only way in or out. I solved this quandary by blowing up the entrance and bringing half the cliff down. My gaseous explosive shit was very temperamental but right for the job. It flowed into the tunnel and up the cliff face. I fired a cherry red laser at it and in a flash it detonated. When the dust cleared it would take a million years to dig anyone left alive out.

NIPPLE PASTE 2020
JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.