Tuesday 6 August 2019

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series Three by Jimmy Boom Semtex


Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series Three by Jimmy Boom Semtex

"Imagine my fourteen inch weapon up your tight cunt. I'm slowly and pumping away on you, your pussy feeling so lush. We kiss. We make love all night long. Oh babe, I'm coming..."
His camera phone caught it all. It ended in a blast of white. Fire Extinguisher Man's cum was everywhere. Luckily not on his phone! He blew Tanya a kiss, saved the vid, put some kisses on it and sent it. It took a bit to send, being a large file. Checking it was successful, the ex fireman cleaned himself up.
Well, that was different. Not done that for a while. Will have to sort out when I can go down and see Tanya in Cornwall. Her tits and pussy are ace. She looks pretty and is up for some fun. Will check my diary and work something out.
"Tanya will meet me for real and get her lovely pussy well and truly shagged," muttered with a wicked grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.