Tuesday 6 August 2019

More Than Mates by Jimmy “Boom” Semtex


More Than Mates

by Jimmy “Boom” Semtex



“You want that, do you? You criminal cunt, I hate drug smugglers and now you’re in my custody. How about you suck my dick? You cunt!” replied the cop, snatching the gun off the black man and throwing it into the trees. He remembered where it fell, for evidence.

“Keep still while I cuff you to a tree. Move and you’re a dead drug smuggler,” threatened Carpet Fluff. He meant it!

“Okay, okay you win. I’m not moving. You win. Ouch, the cuffs hurt!”

“Shut the fuck up! I’m going to get my cock out. Do you want to suck it? I could make you but that won’t be fair would it?” Carpet Fluff said. Very aroused, his hands moved to his fly, unzipped it and got his long skinny white cock out. “You want this then in your mouth?”

“Yes, you bastard copper. Put your nice lush dick in my mouth. How did you know I’m gay? How?” begged France, gagging for some uniform action. “I love a man in uniform. It’s one of the reasons I became a gangster.”

“Okay, you agreed. You can’t shout rape or that I took sexual advantage of you coz you consented. Right? And believe me, I always know when a crim is gay,” confirmed the cop. He had to be sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.