Tuesday 6 August 2019

Through Open Hangar Doors Jimmy Boom Semtex and Shy Lhen Esposo


Through Open Hangar Doors

Jimmy Boom Semtex and Shy Lhen Esposo



Venusian Times
They ate vodka flavoured ice cream while in Venusian orbit.
Arcing round the planet on autopilot.
Dozing in each other's arms,
enjoying the view and Venus things.

Now again they looked at the majestic view by radar.
The surface was three hundred miles below.
A world of rock, mountains, valleys, volcanic plains.
An atmosphere of poison gasses and crushing pressures.

Forces enough to crush and kill the old Soviet space probes.
No eroticism here, just a hostile alien world.
No woman lived here unless she was an alien queen.
In charge of an awful and deadly yet beautiful world.





ZEAL-3

"Human born to make mistakes." (Shy)

"Because you were there Addy."

“Each day, my love grows
deeper than before I met you.
Once I was lost in the distance
but you cast me a lasting glance.”

I wanted to end my life
that was full of misery.
You'd be appalled if I killed myself.
I held the knife,
you ran towards me and I fell....

I cried out loud on your shoulder.
You let my tears fall
as you rubbed my back.
You kissed me, gentle and mild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.