Tuesday 6 August 2019

Being Normal Is Boring - Broken Aeroplanes, Screwed People, Alternative Writing, :) Jimmy Boom Semtex


Being Normal Is Boring - Broken Aeroplanes, Screwed People, Alternative Writing, :)


Jimmy Boom Semtex



Goth Fly
There's a fly in the house of goth. On the wall listening in. What's being said? The fly is keeping quiet. If you wanna know, go there yourself. The house of goth is a dark old place. Full of people like me. Are you one of them? Or an outcast? Not even suitable for the house of goth. For we are the goths. Even flies are welcome in the house of goth.


Chop, Slice, Eat!
The repair man went to fix the television at the old woman's house. It took him thirty minutes of messing and cursing to do it. With a grin and press of the remote, he said, 'Sorted.'
The old woman grinned and offered the repair man a cup of tea. He gladly accepted. They chatted and made small talk. Nothing out of the ordinary. When she took the cups to the kitchen, she returned with an axe.
With a wicked grin she chopped his head off! Then kissed his lips and spiked it on her fence post, ISIS/Daesh style. The old bitch was a muzza terrorist sympathiser. And a cannibal to boot!
She warmed up her oven to cook the repair man. Eating the evidence. If anyone asked questions, they'd be next! Chop, slice, eat!


My After (from Sister book)
We met when we shouldn't have.
Some kind of spell cast by who?
No witch I know.
Giving us something beyond priceless.
Invisible yet tangible.
Incredulous but infinite.
Hold me.
My love for you is worth a world's weight on my back.
Your love frees me and we glide as one.
Together we'll beat the doubters.
Love me.
I dream of you engulfing me.
Like Leyte or Persia.
Our battle is won.
Our love is daring.
Kiss me.
There's a before and after.
You're my after.
May it be for millennia.
I love you.
You, my after.



My Sister's Big Fucking Tits
You're a big gal's blouse. A big gal with massive tits. My bloody sister. Cool lady. Nipples sticking thru, no bra on. Smell her sweat. You want her. I want her. BBW. She's gonna drive you, me, wild. We have her together. Whirly gig threesome. Big gal's blouse on the floor. Images in your mind. I've seen it before. Keep it secret. Here we go! Woo Hoo Kiss Kiss                                                                                                                    


Your Wife With Me
I'm not joining your cult. I'm being with my family. The result's kamikaze. The same. To me, you're crazy. In love with your ex. Still her husband. Can't divorce, cost. Won't, for beer. Let's meet. Party on down. Winner gets your wife. Book your grave plot now son. Darling wifey is booked into a motel with me. You dig?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.