Friday 6 September 2019

Chair Girl


poem from SEPTIC TANK 2020

JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX out late 2019


Chair Girl
I see you sat there on the chair
Your legs crossed seductively
See all of your thighs

Just stopping before the best bit
Skirt aside invitation to join you
A chair made for two

Even if we tumble to the floor
A collection of arms and legs
And kisses and desires

Your panties slowly pulled down
White silk against your tanned thighs
Pussy just visible shaved line

Let me in kiss kiss kiss
Your tongue on mine
Holding my hand

Grasping my cock
Feeling my chest
For I am naked

Rip off your lilac dress
Such a shame nice style
In the way of our act

I enter you and feel you
Enclosed entity ready to act
We trip into one another’s eyes

I pump away and you react
Scratch and bite me
Smile like a Queen
And nod your head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.