Thursday 14 February 2019

Kebab Chips Drink Nick Armbrister


Kebab Chips Drink



Nick Armbrister

Illusional Fish 1

I do not care what colour you are
I do not care what size you are
I do not care what hair tint you have
I do not care what shoe size you are
I do not care what job you do
I do not care what car you drive
I do not care what sports you like
I do not care what tax you pay
I do not care what neighbours you have
I do not care what jacket you wear
I do not care what your dress sense is
I do not care what breakfast you ate
I do not care what brand of coffee you like
I do not care what your friends say
I do not care what your husband does

           



Illusional Fish 2
All I care about is you babe
You by my side in my bed
Or on top of me or under me
Or in any other positions
All wet and moist in the shower
Jumping off the wardrobe
On your kitchen table at dinner time
What matters is you and me
Naked together like innocents
Getting it on like spies
Making noise like a rock gig
And violent like a bulldozer
Together in our birthday suits
With no damn cares at all
This is how I care for you
Like you do for me…





Pompous Man Purple Tool
The wife’s husband said, ‘Fuck you!’
It was directed at his love rival
A man who was so superior
In every single way and the wife knew

This is why dear darling wifey did it
Had the affair with the better man
He was more intelligent
Had a better job

Was twice as handsome

Drove a Porsche
Had a six pack
And was a decade younger

And another major advantage
He had a huge purple cock
So fucking huge it made the wife scream

It was almost like she was dying

Being murdered by a night stalker
But the real night stalker was the cock
And it was attached to the better man
And was right now inside lesser man’s wife

Pumping thrusting venting disgorging creating
Creating something that could not, would not,
Ever be forgotten by the legal husband

He wanted to kill the superior model
But that wasn’t possible because he was stuck
Super glued to a chair and made to observe
Watch his wife get utterly fucking ruined

By the huge purple meat stick with a red tip

Fourteen inches long and totally bald
Giving it to her all day and night and forever
For two people it was paradise

For one it wasn’t…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.