Tuesday 13 December 2016

Suck-a-bum The CEO of Ficklepage...





Suck-a-bum
The CEO of Ficklepage sucked me off
I fell foul of his rules when I posted a rude poem.
Not being able to post, poke, message or slander.
Now you can imagine that I was pissed.
I went underground, dropping off the grid.
I turned up with a big fuck off shot gun at his house.
Whose house, you ask?
You know who.
You all use his social media site for ‘fun’.
Just like I’m part Swiss and French and do that.
What’s that?
Shave my balls to chamber music!
But that’s another story.
Right now, my loaded shotgun is pointed at his head.
Who you ask?
The boss of Ficklepage.
He’s nibbling my bell end and tickling my balls.
It feels oh so fucking good!
Don’t stop bitch!
I’ve a Bowden cable rigged up to blow your head off.
Make sure you please me.
Or die.
Then unblock me so I can post this poem and slander you.
You who suck me, named Suck-a-bum.
Though you aint touching my bum.

Just my cock, you blowjob shallow bastard fake smug twat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.