Monday 26 December 2016

Nobody to Flirt With Jimmy Boom Semtex out on good web sites

"Why did you split up? It's not a good idea to have someone's name tattooed on your body. Cos there are no guarantees in romance," Delilah observed, changing to the colouring needle.
"That's what I think now. She was just a girl I fell in love with at school. We were together for nine years. I thought we'd last forever. We didn't," the customer, Liam, replied.
"I'm sorry to hear things never worked out. All those years..."
"I know. Just memories now. I've moved on. Hence the cover up tattoo."
Del grunted a reply and did the colouring.
Belinda Carlisle was on the radio. She sang a sang of wanting the same thing and dream. A rockish song, great at full volume yet quite touching. Oh no. I love this song. But it reminds me of Russ. Don't wanna get upset. What if Chad suspects?
"That hurts a bit. Is it a big needle?"
Delilah nodded. Oh yes, it bloody hurts. I can vouch for that. There were tears in her eyes. She focused on the tattoo, not looking up. The song on the radio changed to another Belinda Carlisle one, Live Your Life Be Free. It was just about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.