Monday 26 December 2016

BAKERY OPERATIVE

BAKERY OPERATIVE


Why don’t you work in a bakery?
Go and make some cakes for everyone,
éclair cakes for the sophisticated lady.
Watch how she licks the tip with a twirl
of her tongue. Custard tarts for the Oldham slapper,
they get right on in there. Not shy at all.
Apple sandwich cakes for the quiet girl,
you know what they say about them, believe me it’s true.
Tiramasu gateau for our foreign girls.
It doesnt matter if they don’t speak English,
exotic lovemaking is universal.
I see the cogs moving in your head.
You’re a certain type of girl at a certain bakery,
I’m curious, what will you make?
I’ll seduce you and find out by using my charmed
exotic tools of my manhood.
You can serve me up your cakes for breakfast
that you made, me blindfolded and tied up
after a long night of fucking.
I’ll guess your baking skills by taste.
Maybe you’re a tart or lady?
What will your hidden place down below
taste like, as I eat your cake blindfolded,
you sit on my face. Quick let me breathe
and lick the fresh cream mixed with your
exotic erotic juices. You’re a fresh cream girl,
all mine for tonight! Can’t wait to see you
Monday morning. Just remember what we did,
you and me. Bakery work, a world of cakes
and female students with me thrown in the cake mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.