Thursday 8 December 2016

My Husband the Whore 3 Jimmy Boom Semtex

It was March 1993 and Joe was at work. He was taking some stock to the production floor. He saw two ladies there; they worked in another department. One said, ‘Why don’t you ask him out? He seems ok?’

Joe heard this and took the chance. ‘Hi there ladies, I’m Joe. How are you?’
The tall slim blond smiled and replied, ‘Hello. I’m Kimmy. Nice to meet you.’
‘Ask him then,’ the older woman added, urging her friend on.

‘Do you… do you want to go out for a drink?’ The blond was shy and it showed.
‘Yes, why not? I’d love to go for a drink. How about tonight? I’ll pick you up.’ Joe was all smiles. Gotta be smooth and not spook her.

‘Ok then. Yes. Pick me up tonight. I’ll give you my number and address…’

‘Cool. I can’t wait.’ Joe was in there!


‘Well done,’ the older lady added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.