Saturday 31 August 2024

The Beginning


 

The Beginning

Satan: "This is near the beginning Demang. There is a way where we can be so powerful. We can control the entire world."

 

Demang: "I like the sound of that Master. I do. Please tell me more Mighty Satan."

 

Satan: "We build items and goods here in your country, China. We sell them to the world and make a huge profit beyond our wildest dreams."

 

Demang: "Oh Master! Money, all the money in the world will be ours. I like that!"

 

Satan: "Tell me what comes with money Demang?"

 

Demang: "Influence Master."

 

Satan: "And power my slave. Never forget power. Yes influence brings power. There are two ways to do this. We either make high quality goods or make low quality goods. Do you know the difference?"

 

Demang: "Yes Master. High quality means our customers will only buy an item one time for it will last. Low quality means they will buy the same item a dozen times for it will keep breaking and need to be replaced."

 

Satan: "Exactly my slave. Exactly. We make low quality goods so they keep spending their hard earned money. This gives us more control over everybody. We control them for they buy our items and we have their money and they must keep working to pay for our goods. We have total control over them which gives us power."

 

Demang: "Yes Master. They are our slaves and in our pockets and we have power over them."

 

Satan: "I have power over them for I am Mighty Satan!"

 

Demang: "Yes Master. You have power over them. You are in charge. What a great idea."

 

Satan: “Correct. You are my slave and servant here on Planet Earth Demang. I can only walk on the surface for short periods of time. Through you my cause will be achieved. You are my vessel. I will control the entire world!”

 

Demang: “I will always serve you Master and never let you down. Never Master. Whatever you need doing I will do Mighty Satan.”

 

Satan: “Great to hear Demang. I know you will not fail me. You have certain qualities that suit you for this role.”

 

Demang: “Thank you Master for your kind words. Let me know when this starts.”

 

Satan: “It starts right now. Your country needs modernising. For that you need financial investment. For that you need America and then also Europe. This will take time. Follow my plan and instructions. This simply will not fail. Do not expect results immediately. First get the Americans here. Start with their leader. The rest will all fall into place. You will see.”

 

Demang: “You are a genius Mighty Satan! A real genius. I will do what it takes to get the Americans on board. Then everything will be modernised and we will make the goods the world wants.”

 

Satan: “And then power follows and what I explained before. Full control. That’s for the future. Set up a meeting with Nixon and go from there.”

 

Satan: “Yes Master…”

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.