Friday 24 January 2020

new work

Vacations
Your wife is out of town for 4 days
Getting fucked by 2 young black men
While you enjoy your wife's lovely older sister
What a wonderful arrangement
May I join both all on separate days?



Ashore At Baler
We go to one place via another
To do an activity and then leave
If we are allowed to do so

If we are not dead or burnt alive
Or heart stolen by a local gal
We go to this place from afar
Not expecting to be here

Or to do what we must
This is the way it is 
For when you're not local
You have to do things

That the locals couldn't do
Like blowing up the tunnels
Full of live enemy soldiers

Have no pity for if we switched
Some of us are from Texas
Others from Maine or Idaho

We have one thing in common
We are in the Army and must fight
This battle and the next

Till we win then return home
For those who remain here
They are never forgotten
This land is now theirs

A home from home
The 6th Division at Mt Mataba 
And other unnamed hills



Star Jumps
I love the way your boobs
Bounce up and down
When you do star jumps
It's so amazing to see
You sporty lady



Observed
You micro manage our performance
Like germs under a microscope
Always watching probing controlling
We are never free but nor are you
All of us are observed from afar



Stand Over
You have a hard time 
Understanding me
I do myself too
Now you know how I feel
What exactly am I?
Other than me



Risk Level
You blindly venture
Through a flak filled sky
You never ever lived my life
No fucking comparison





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.