Friday 31 January 2020

fly south

this poem is on many aspects. love, mothers, family, nature, flying craft, etc. when in the cave they are in the belly of mother earth. and make love. the gal is pregnant. when both are in the fighter plane, in the belly, its the same. in mother earth, in the gal's belly etc. i could expand hugely on all this. the gal cradles the laser controls like a baby. shes at the rear of the craft. got her guy's back...


Fly South
I see you babe in your dark blue Air Force shorts
Your legs look great for thirty five
I grab you and hold you close
Rub your pussy feel your thighs
Make you sigh for you want me
As I do you right now and I do
Take you right now slip your shorts down
And I go to work on and with you
The right twenty minutes but later
We are done and must go to war
Our aircraft is parked under the trees
A short walk from our small cave
We climb aboard and do the checks
You're at my back and have it
Always guarding my behind and butt
You and your laser gun there
Your firing controls near your cunt
Where my cock normally is
You the destroyer now now mother
As you'll soon to be if we survive
This fucking battle with our kindred
Who decided to rebel and kill us all
I guess androids and drones want equality
None of them look as good as you
Not even the fuck bots who are ace
I imagine your legs now and look on CCTV
You see me and grin and wave
I return it and send you my love
Time for war my love lets fly to battle
In a roar of exhaust we take off and fly south...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.