Monday 30 December 2019

love in a drug war

Colombian War
The way you look in your army uniform
In the Colombian jungle between battles
Is just fucking awesome baby

You remove the uniform against orders
Put on a blue dress under the trees
I lift up your dress on your thighs

See your lovely legs so demure
I see the army helicopter tattoo there
Such machines carry you and me
Into the heat of battle

Right now I feel a different heat
That of your hot body
Under the midday sun
Adding to your heat for me

I lift your dress over your shoulders
I see your lovely breasts wobble free
Just imagine the guerrillas saw us now

What would they think and do?
Stop and stare or stop and shoot?

You and me here in the jungle
Between ops against the terrorists fighters
We are both soldiers and do what we do

Our army supports us both
Being together and as soldiers
For anything can happen in battle
Like falling in love in a drug war

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.