Saturday 14 December 2019

missing pilot poems

Twice 2
We will be back on the hill
Looking for you like we did in 18
And the others did in 19
When I wasn't allowed to go
Unlike in 20 when I return
And maybe we will find you
Hiding in the soil of the hillside
Almost a kilometre up
Final resting place
Pilot and plane
In 2 places 2 events
Maybe we will find you
Will we?

Results Needed
We went here before
We are here again
And will do so
Till we find you
How long will it take?
Who holds the answer?
Let me talk to them
I will bring in results

Coloured Colours
The soil of the mountain holds the answers
It will not shout out HERE I AM!
For it is quiet and shy and hides
Maybe in plain sight till we find it
The answer of where exactly you are
We know you are on the mountain
Somewhere up there on the heights
We wish to know exactly where
I want to be there when we find you
Imagine the feeling I will feel
And stories I will later tell
Being able to say I WAS THERE
So where are you Lt Stone?
Do tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.