Friday 27 December 2019

new work 3

From the Skies It was what it was and I did what I did Way back then in the mists of time Three and a half decades ago Throwing stones hit to hit to hit Long range archer locking you up Then launch get you from above Every single time not caring about later Coz I'm the best and have the reach And never got nicked by the Law Tho my dad was once a copper Yet he never tried to stop me It was my mum who complained But most of my actions were mine Stealthily done and left there Where they took place Damaging events on people On vehicles, property and more My own little battle campaign Mid 80s style that I now regret ---- Loaded System Part of the system A rhetorical statement Always the same Forever different When twelve meets ten Twelve equals twelve Loaded rounds in the mag Mixed ammo load Has a good target effect But fouls up the barrel How the armourers moan It gets me the results In this my own private war In the war to end wars Blame the system Reload my guns...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.