Saturday 20 May 2017

Best Job Ever



Best Job Ever
I have the best job ever
I work for a witch
Yes that's right
A real life witch
She owns a software company
And just floated the shares
She noticed my writing and offered me a job
It was my alternative poetry
Followed by my explicit stories
Not to mention my cool attitude
That made her hire me
I get paid to slander world leaders
Her spells protect me
All get a poem and I tell all
But that doesn't matter just now
You see I write but I also fuck
I get paid to fuck!
Can you believe it?
Her company has a room
The Kink Room and it's joyous
Simply pick a lady and fuck her
There are free condoms and snacks
I fucked 2 gals yesterday
And 3 the day before
I'm having a day off today
But tomorrow I'll fuck my boss
She'll put a gold cock ring on me
And elastic on my balls
I'll last all day then 
For fun she'll grease my nipples
I'll do whatever she wants
Anything goes with the boss
Or she'll turn me into a frog
And rip off my writing
Then marry my brother
So I keep her sweet
By fucking her once week
My job's secure as is my love life
Join us in the Kink Room
In the best company in the world
It's a blast...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.