Thursday 1 October 2020

Best Ol’ Days

 

 

 

 


Best Ol’ Days

I wanna swim in the Tethys Sea with a mermaid

Rumour has it they’ve the tightest lushest pussies

And the most seductive kiss and those pink eyes

This purple skinned beauty is all mine!

Imagine what we do together out here

Together we swirl and loop and dive

With the Ichthyosaurs and Plesiosaurs

Hitching a ride on Liopleurodon to the beach

Where I must leave my darling mermaid

And meet her lovely land living sister

For now I’m on the coolest nation ever

I’m on the beach at Gondwanaland with her

Oh she’s a beauty with a body to die for

And boobies to live for and her a laugh

Just like her exceptional singing and keening

I’m sure my other love is a siren but how?

There are no boats or ships here only us

Unless my dear seduces sea monsters and?

We’ll have some fun doing you know what

Then we’ll hike the volcanos and feel a quake

Later still we’ll observe comet impacts

Stellar planet building events of terrificness

Then join her sister for underwater love

The very best days when Earth was young

And us three got to live forever and ever

In that wild time of love lust and events

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.