Sunday 4 October 2020

release 2021 MAJOR INSOMNIA CORPORAL SLEEP

 release 2021 MAJOR INSOMNIA CORPORAL SLEEP



Plop

I ask why it feels so fucking good

When I squeeze a big turd out of my arse

It leaves my tubes at full speed

Like a freight train thundering along

And the smell of my own fucking shit

That smells like a real meaty meater

I made that after a damn good feed

Not to forget my farts which waft along

All at to the sweetness of my event

Going for a number two on the bog

I do this every day empty my pipes

Time for a right good shit!

Turd away!



First Song

It’s all rock n roll n goth n metal

Being played from the decks

Oh turn it up loud it’s my song!

That track got me into real music

Time stands still when I hear it

Just like yesterday when it was out

Played on the radio and in pubs

In clubs too when only bands mattered

Soundtrack to my early life

Those were the days and I think

They never ever went away

I still listen when I can to it

That special song that I own it

For I dedicated my life to it

And still do decades later

There will never be a song

On the same level or as good

At least not to me



 

Crackled

Snail of the lizard

Bottle goose jabberwocky

Speak in riddles

Think in rhymes

Those are hidden

What’s in my head

Not what you see

I’m just me

Word smith guy

Doing his bit

Bit by bit

Till my book is done

Carrot eaten style

Sell a million

Guinea pig full

No starving writer

Do not say that

Her decade legacy

No more words

Me mad at her

She’s moved on

I wanted her in mud

Fuck her doggy

Rag her Cuban pussy

I feel hard

In my pants

In my head

Get ready boogaloo

What and when?

Right bloody now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.