Thursday 10 September 2020

SUCTION PUMP 2020 Jimmy Boom Semtex

 Later. The injured dog opened his eyes. His sight was blurred but he saw trees. And heard a bark. There was another dog! He wasn't alone. He had a saviour!


"Hi. I am Toby. I live here, in the trees. I heard your yelp," the rescue dog said.


"I'm Rendel. Thanks for rescuing and saving me. I almost died out there," the wounded dog replied. His voice was a whisper.


"Don't worry Toby. Everything will be fine," Rendel replied. He saw the other dog was fatally hurt.


"We can be friends now. I've always been alone here."


"I know. Thanks for rescuing and saving me. You're my friend. I'll stay here with you." The light went out in Toby's brown eyes as he died.


"Yes, I am your friend," whimpered the remaining dog. "The only friend I ever had now you're gone. Why oh why oh why!?" he cried. Alone again!


---

One had a fourteen inch penis with an upturned tip. His name was Hussein and he was an athlete. His pal was called Moh and he was a geek into old historic temples. He sadly died so it was up to his pal to fuck the three Arab virgins.


Hussein was upset when he visited the ladies. They soothed him and asked about his friend. He shook his head and told what happened. The princesses stroked Hussein and undressed him, taking away the pain and tears to bring peace. His big cock grew under their touch, straight as a ruler.


He briefly wondered how Moh would handle three virgins but right now he was in heaven with seventy two. Pity the poor lad! Three pale skinned naked Arabian beauties was enough. The Strapped Arab gave it to them one by one. He felt much better after a massage and was ready now.


---

Bicycle Bum slowly made his way to the back of the train. He took his time and smiled and asked permission to pass down the crowded train. The carriages were chocker, every seat taken and every aisle full. Even if he wanted to rush, he couldn’t but that was fine. A killer needed time to pick both his victim and also the location. It needed to be right.


The lady in the gray suit waiting to use the toilet looks an easy victim, all innocent and inexperienced. The situation is wrong though. I need one who’s alone. Unless I get her when she leaves the station but I think she will leave alone. Not meet anyone. There will be more suitable victims.


Down six long packed carriages till he hit the seventh. This was less packed and almost empty at the end. And there, there was one man alone! A person wearing a blue anorak with black trousers and shoes. His hair was brown and partly covered by a cap with a band logo on it. Bicycle Bum muttered, “I’ve got you. I’ve waited a long time for you my friend.”


https://www.amazon.com/SUCTION-PUMP-2020-Jimmy-Semtex-ebook/dp/B08CVTHW42




SUCTION PUMP 2020

Jimmy Boom Semtex


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.