Monday 5 June 2017

Pussy Pounder Cocktail By Nick Armbrister

Carefully following the naked stranger Lina silently walked into the trees trying to remain quiet. Where had he gone? she wondered. There he was! A dozen yards in front of her, quickly she ducked behind a small tree and felt her heart thudding in her chest. Had he seen her? She didn’t think so. Peeping round the leaves Lina struggled to see the man, yes there he was by a tree picking some bananas. It looked like he was hungry and needed food. Look at the size of his cock, it must be six inches long and it’s not even hard! she gasped.
Hearing a twig snap and leaves rustle Jan knew something or someone was nearby, he played dumb and kept peeling a banana. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a tree move a few feet away. Suddenly dropping his fruit he sprang and ran to the bush, he was ready for anything but not expecting to see a naked woman cower in fright. For seconds the two stared at one another and then she bolted and ran. He was ready and caught hold of her hand yanking her to a stop. She swore and fell to the floor. He stood over her.
“Please don’t hurt me!” stammered the scared girl.
“Who are you? Why were you spying on me?” asked Jan gruffly, visibly annoyed.
“I live here, this is my home. I’ve never seen you before and wanted to know who you are,” replied the girl, starting to cry.
“I need food and I’m hungry. That’s why I came ashore, I’ll soon be gone. It’s still rude to spy on me,” explained Jan. The girl sobbed violently.
“Please don’t hurt me; I’m sorry for spying on you. I’ve never seen a naked man before.”
“I won’t hurt you and stop crying, little girls do that. Looking at you, you’re not a little girl,” he commented bending down and putting his arm around her. She fell into his arms and cried against his chest, he felt her warm tears. He was responsible for them.

“Shh, don’t cry I didn’t mean to be bossy with you. For that I’m sorry. I won’t hurt you, I promise.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.