Friday 9 June 2017

poem on me being blocked on facefuk for calling saudis motherfukers and terror backers


Terror Game
Saudi Arabia played football with Australia
Before the game there was a minutes silence
Saudi players refused to do the silence
They took their field positions
How fucking disgusting
Not respecting the London terror victims
This shows Saudi Arabia’s backs terrorism
I posted a BBC news link on Facefuk
I called them terror backing motherfuckers
I said I look forward to Saudi Arabia falling apart
Like Yemen who they bomb
Or Syria or Libya or Iraq or Afghan or...
I look forward the the fall of the House of Saud
Let the desert run red with their blood
Saudi Arabia the world's number 1 terror backer
Iran is next and your enemy
You fight it out in Yemen and Syria
Two rival enemy Muslim terror backers
Both fucking crazy
Saudi showing their colours by a lack of respect on the pitch
I got banned for my post calling them motherfuckers
3 days in Facefuk jail
Can't use my account at all
Fuck you Mark Suckerberg
Fuck you with a big black one
Up your white trash arse
Terror nation lover and supporter?
Due to USA selling war weapons to Saudi
Do you wanna be pres?
Next damn Trump?
I think so
For he celebrated the huge Saudi arms sale
This will be used for terror

And to defend a terror nation…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.