Thursday 20 April 2017

My Husband the Whore 3 Jimmy Boom Semtex

My Husband the Whore 3


Jimmy Boom Semtex

When they parted, the lady smiled and commented, ‘Not bad. You’re ok at kissing. I’m Neptune. What did you say your name was again?’

‘Wow, Neptune eh? I’m Joe. You got me there,’ Joe laughed. ‘Thanks on liking my kisses. May I kiss you again?’

‘Yes, you may…’

Joe did so. She didn’t pull back or knee him in the balls. She took Joe on a trip to… Neptune! Or at least that’s what it seemed like while he was in her arms on the dancefloor in the alternative club. The record changes from Metallica to The Cult. They still kissed away and he ran his fingers all over her body…

It was three records later when they stopped. Joe was bright red, all giddy and light headed. He offered to buy Neptune a drink and she accepted, wanting a pint of beer! He wobbled over to the bar and ordered the drinks.

That meeting was a special one, in Joe’s eyes. Neptune was a real lady, alternative, with a good figure, she liked cool bands, was thirty five years old but looked twenty seven; she had some nice tattoos and was single. She was a mature student studying at the Manchester University, doing a course on archaeology and history. This was her third and final year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.