Thursday 27 April 2017

Click

Click

Come and click my gears baby, put your hand down my jeans. Feel my big cock twitch as it becomes erect under your touch. Pure chemistry babe, not at all pants. My mechanism is yours, for your satisfaction. I'll be your machine with a fully functional tool for your pleasure.

My balls are my gear box and ready for movement, forwards to your pussy. Fuel is beer and you bought me ten pints, all down the hatch. I'm an engine roaring at full power, rampaging into your nether regions.

Of course, you're in charge giving me full technology. I'm roaring away jamming with your body, a prime mover and you're my number. Let's build something together, a planetarium. We'll venture to a geo centric cosmos and run about waving our arms, madly. We're little green men.

Fractional sex, ripping your pussy to bits. Teeth live on my bell end, nip bight eat! Yum Yum you taste nice. X-ray my data baby, let's shed some light together upon a prismatic shape. Inscribe your name on my nipples, science lady baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.