Tuesday 23 March 2021

scene read by computer voices from my JUNIPER'S DAUGHTER book by nick armbrister click link

 my JUNIPER'S DAUGHTER book by me Nick Armbrister has a scene from chapter 1 read by computer voices. a big thanx to Ray Young for doing this. it shows the potential of my work. this was to be done 2x before but both failed. a script writer in 2003 rewrote my book as a film script and sent it to a film company. the script was lost. i think thats crap. the company did something or what? and no2 time a writer was to use a compute rprogram to change my book to a script by taking the scenes out. this is the only time it was actually done. im blown away by this. very dark. the opening bit...


https://soundcloud.com/user-797015902-96384344/euro-apocalypse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.